Saturday, October 8, 2011

A TRIP TO THE MOON - UNBELIEVABLE!

---Here is the movie that I can't believe was actually made.The year that the Film was shot was in 1902. Maybe that explains much of it. They seem to have wanted to make a seious movie...but, didn't. Don't miss the opportunity to see it. This will answer all questions that one may have about the space race...I doubt seriously. The whole movie lasts a little over 11 mins. Enjoy!
.
---My experience of it was that it was a joke of some sort. I'm assured by my friend that the film is a true classic. It is just that the general knowledge of fundamental facts were not known. From the space capsule shot from a gun to moonmen turning to dust. From the moon being hit in the eye to the capsule falling off the moon as its departure. All I can really say is that it was an experience that I won't have...too often.
.
Re-POST from last year -http://www.archive.org/details/Levoyagedanslalune

No comments:

Post a Comment